Attorney Nadia Khalid practices immigration law, with a special focus on asylum law and policy. She is a recently licensed lawyer with prior experience in policy and government-related work.
Ms. Khalid hopes to help individuals seeking sound immigration advice and offer them a tailored plan to best achieve their goals.
She is an active member of the Houston Bar Association, the Houston Young Lawyers Association, and the Dallas Asian American Bar Association. Ms. Khalid received her JD from Southern Methodist University’s Dedman School of Law in Dallas, Texas and her BA in Classical Latin & Greek from Rice University in Houston, Texas. While a native of Dallas, Ms. Khalid resides in Houston, TX and enjoys Houston’s cultural festivals, diverse environment, and jogging trails.
Ms. Khalid speaks Urdu and conversational to mid-level Arabic. She enjoys learning new languages and spending time with her family.
- Bachelor of Arts – Rice University, Houston, TX 2012
- Juris Doctor – SMU Dedman School of Law, Dallas, TX 2016
- Member of the Houston Bar Association, 2018
- Member of the Houston Young Lawyer’s Association, 2017
- Member of the Dallas Asian American Bar Association, 2016
- Former President, National Asian Pacific American Law Student Association, 2015
- Former White House Intern to First Lady Michelle Obama, 2012-2013
- Houston, TX