Employment-based immigration encompasses a wide variety of opportunities from immigrant visas to non-immigrant visas. Employment-based immigrant visas create permanent residence in the United States, while non-immigrant visas are for temporary stay in the United States.
Employment- based immigrant visas in this category include:
Employment-based non-immigrant visas include:
- E -1 visa – Treaty Trader
- E-2 visa – Treaty Investor
- H-1B visa: Specialty occupation
- H-2A visa: Agricultural Workers
- H-2B visa: Seasonal workers
- H-3 visa: trainee visas
- L-1A visa: Intracompany Transferee
- L-1B visa: Specialized Knowledge Intracompany Transferee
- O visa: Persons of Extraordinary Ability
- P visa: Entertainers, Athletes, artists and cultural exchange workers;
- R visa: Religious Worker visas
- TN visa: Treaty Nafta Visa for Mexican and Canadian professionals
To speak with an experienced lawyer about your employment immigration concerns, please call our Houston office at (713) 589-2085.