J-1 Trainee Visa

Who is this visa for?

The J-1 classification (exchange visitors) is authorized for those who intend to participate in an approved program for the purpose of teaching, instructing or lecturing, studying, observing, conducting research, consulting, demonstrating special skills, receiving training, or to receive graduate medical education or training. For more information, contact our immigration lawyers and asylum attorneys.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *