TITLE OF POSITION:
Fall Law Clerk
Powers Law Group seeks a part-time (15-30 hours a week) Fall Law Clerk for a short term position with an immediate start date from August 2021- December 2021.
Applicants will only be considered if they meet the following requirements.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND PRIMARY DUTIES:
The Law Clerk will be a contributing member of the team that consists of attorneys, legal assistants and administrative staff. The primary role will be to assist in closing legal matters, communicating with clients, scanning documents and organizing files.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in an administrative role;
- Proficiency in MS Office (word, excel, etc.);
- Fluency in English (speak, write, and read-this will be tested) (Spanish a plus);
- Reliable transportation;
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively with staff and supervisor by following instructions;
- Must be able to prioritize work while remaining focused on deadlines;
- Must be able to work despite distractions;
- Must be able to work independently on multiple projects and matters with minor supervision;
- Must possess strong organization skills-should know where files are and maintain a tidy work space;
- Must be a team player and be able to think outside the box;
- Must be highly detail-oriented;
- Must maintain a professional demeanor; and
- Be able to work at the office location for the majority of the time (following CDC and safety guidelines).
Submit a writing sample and three professional references with their email, number and affiliation, to the default email provided below.
Default email address for resumes: [email protected]
1L, 2L, 3L
Paid – Hourly