TITLE OF POSITION:
The Marketing Assistant will markets the firm’s services by developing, analyzing, adapting and implementing marketing strategies. This includes but is not limited to preparing reports, tracking inventory, maintaining the firm’s public relations and supporting key staff as needed.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND PRIMARY DUTIES:
- Implements marketing strategies by analyzing previous and existing marketing campaigns.
- Assists in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy including creating graphics for posting on social media accounts, presentations, performing routine maintenance on company site, etc.
- Prepares monthly marketing reports that track ROI (Return-On-Investment) rates and synthesizes intake and consultation trends for the managing attorney’s review.
- Informs managing attorney and designated staff of ongoing marketing campaigns and marketing initiatives weekly.
- Updates the firm’s social media accounts daily, including but not limited to: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Researches and monitors competitors marketing strategies.
- Monitors marketing budget and expenses.
- Coordinates with outside vendors to plan events and stock marketing collateral, as needed.
- Coordinates with SEO and Advertising team.
- Prepares bi-weekly newsletter and maintains the firm’s newsletter contact list on a weekly basis.
- Maintain the firm’s public relations including but not limited to contacting journalists through press releases, and community outreach.
- Categorizes and collects media that features the firm and its employees.
- Must be able to efficiently multitask.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience with Photoshop, Canva or Spark Post preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications (can be supplemented with experience).
- Past experience in the legal marketing or marketing industry a plus.
Submit a writing sample and three professional references with their email, number and affiliation, to the default email provided below.
Default email address for resumes: [email protected]
Paid – Hourly