P visa: Entertainers, Athletes, artists and cultural exchange workers

What are the Requirements?

For a P-3 visa, you must be coming to the United States either individually or as a group for the purpose of developing, interpreting, representing, coaching, or teaching a unique or traditional ethnic, folk, cultural, musical, theatrical, or artistic performance or presentation. In addition, you must be coming to the United States to participate in a cultural event or events which will further the understanding or development of your art form. Ask our immigration lawyers in Houston, Texas about the requirements and processes.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *