R-1 Religious Workers

What are the Requirements?

To qualify, the foreign national must have been a member of a religious denomination having a bona fide non-profit religious organization in the United States for at least 2 years immediately before the filing of the petition.

For more information, contact our immigration lawyers and asylum attorneys.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *